In order to help improve customer satisfaction by consistently delivering quality products, reduce wastage of resources and increase efficiency of the company the quality is controlled by Britex through the following:
- Spectrometer capable of testing all steel grades and also Nitrogen content.
- Positive Material Identifier ( PMI )
- Universal Tensile Testing Machine.
- Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine.
- Impact test Machine.
- Microscope for microstructure analysis of raw material.
- Corrosion Test- (IGC Test)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- UT(ultrasonic testing)
- Portable hardness test
- Dye Penetration Test (DP)
Our Quality Assurance System covers all activities from design, development, production and documentation. It includes the regulation of quality of raw materials, production and inspection processes as well as the inprocess products and final components.
Our Quality Policy emphasizes customer satisfaction, personal excellence and continual improvement. We are determined to offer the highest quality products and services that conform to International Quality Standards by making every individual responsible for Quality.
Britex is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 certified.
Third Party Inspection Agencies
Components can also be supplied under third party inspections agencies.